Softgel food supplement capsule with highly concentrated and purified fish oil containing essential omega 3 acids and vitamin D3. Fish oil from pelagic fishes sourced from sustainable fishing practices. Quali®️-D is a stable and bioavailable form of vitamin D3 naturally derived from lanolin.
Vitamin D and omega-3 are well known for their benefits. Both perform essential roles within the body, and it’s important to get the right daily intake of both to lead a healthy life. They are linked to everything from heart functioning to our immune system. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, like EPA and DHA, help our heart to function normally and are linked to brain health and normal vision. Vitamin D3 is also connected to a range of uses across the body. They include our immune system, bones, and teeth. It contributes and helps with the absorption of calcium and cell division. Altogether, these two nutrients give us the help our bodies need to stay healthy from top to toe.
Although it can be hard to get omega-3 and D3 through food alone, you can take a supplement to top up your daily intake. Our soft gels make it easy. Omega-3 + D3 IMMUNO contains 1300 mg of omega-3 acids and 2000 IU of vitamin D3 in one portion (2 capsules). Natural lemon-flavoured softgels take care of the fishy aftertaste and make it easy to top up your daily intake of those nutrients.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Omega-3 + D3 Immuno?
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart.
– Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
– Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
– Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
– Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
What is special about softgels Omega-3 + D3 Immuno?
– Contains Quali®-D a stable and bioavailable form of vitamin D3, derived naturally from lanolin.
– One of the highest doses of omega-3 on the market.
– Special formulation of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derivable from anchovies [Engraulis ringens] oil, sardine [Sardinops sagax sagax] oil, mackerel and/or tuna [Thunnus obsesus] oil from the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean.
– Fish oil from pelagic fishes sourced from sustainable fishing practices (Friend of the Sea certificate).
– Rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA Omega 3.
– Highly purified fish oil produced according to GOED monograph (Global organisation of EPA and DHA).
– With a natural lemon flavour to reduce the fishy aftertaste.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).